Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back in USA

After 5 months of my wondeful stay in India, i am back in California. Alas! I miss India. This feeling of aloofness and being away from my Teachers is too much to handle.

I am questioning the universe, as to what purpose do I serve in USA? My skills, my talent and the knowledge that comes from beyond is going waste. Why was I moved to USA by divine intelligence? I am even having doubts aboutmy teacher's words ,

"You supposed to serve greater purpose there in USA. India is your Janambhoomi, USA is your Karmabhoomi. You are supposed to help people with the divine knowledge and bring them out of the fear they live in."

Right now I may have doubts, yet, there is peace within. Mind may be disturbed, clouded by emotions but deep within there is a silence. Deep connection to divine and Divine Illumination to guide me on the destined path. There is no doubt about what is supposed to happen...

And this is where peace engulfs me.

I feel centered,

No comments: