Saturday, July 01, 2006

We have ceased to feel the love

I remember my father telling me a story. I often hear this story. I am hearing it since my childhood. It fascinates me as I am the child. My father continues telling the story.

"So there is this man wo is living in a house. He has a very big house full of windows and doors. But this man is afraid of so many things. He fears demons, bad things, fever, illness etc. He is like the frog in the well who doesn't know what outside world has to offer him. All he knows is darkness.

One day he accidently opens the window of his house facing east. It was early hour and sunrise was happening. He shouted with joy. He says,"Hurray, I have discovered light."

Suddenly he heard a rush of light entering his house and all windows got open. He was illuminated in the light. In this light he heard a gentle voice. It said, "My kid, I was always present there. You were the only ignorant one. All you had to do was open the window and let me in. You will never know me if you don't open the doors and windows."

The Man humbles and bows to this energy."

All I want to say is the we all have cease to open our minds doors and windows. We all are the culprits of this modern world. We are caged within ourselves by our self-imposing restrictions. We know that we have the power but all we have known is hatered, fear, indifference. We are unaware of the consequences of letting us free. We fear what may happen if we let ourselves loose. What may happen if we allow to love completely without expectations. We are all bonded laborers of society, religion and beleifs.

Lets open our doors and windows to feel that omnipresent love and divine. Lets us love and be love.

No comments: