Friday, February 04, 2005

Living in Now

What a promising day. Today I created a blog of my own after weeks of thinking. Ah! Finally, I can write down my thought and share the views. What can be better than this.


I recently moved on. Moved on with what?? Well, life, work, Daily Samadhi...

Most importantly after getting married last year I moved to a new country. They call it country of dreams, money and fame. USA, the supposed Superpower. I thought, it will be difficult to adjust to a new place, without friends and work. Surprisingly, it never happened. It seems to me that I have really started living in now. Used to be difficult earlier. Thanks to Daily Samadhi that it started happening.

Living in now is a big Funda!

Sure it is.

How can one live in this very moment when so much is happening around, has happened and is supposed to happen. Funny! Ain't it? All that we have is memories of yesterday or the moment passing by and the dreams of tomorrow. That's what we live on!! How can we leave them just like that?

Tough Task Man, Real Tough!

Aha! I also used to think the same, but when this moment started happening, it was it. No past, No Present, No Future. It seemed funny. How can this happen? How can I just not feel or think about the wonderful and painful yester years??? How can I not dream of Future and hope for something much better to come across my way?

But Some Hindi Song I remember. It said,

"Aane waala pal, ab jaane wala hai.

Guzra hua kal bas Apana hai.

Hum Guzre kal mein rahitey hain,

Yaadoon ke sab jugnoo jungle mein rahitey hain."

For those who don't understand Hindi, it means,

"The moment which is to come is about to become past. That past is the only thing that belong to us. We all live in that past which are like the fireflies in the jungle."

That's the way, ain't it? We don't want to get rid of something that we think is only our belonging. Something nobody can share and will never understand.

Yet, it happens, we all are living in the same space, same stories, same plane.

And there is a plane higher than this too. We can easily climb that. As easy as climbing the stairs.

I mean, without reading various books on the subject, the understanding comes. We have to let it happen. You see, we always want to have something to worry about, to be tensed about. Just because, it is needed by Mind. Mind cannot sit idle. Something has to be done to allow the mind to relax. Only by doing so we can start to live in now.

This process has to start with counciousness. Consciousness about thought, Breath, Body and emotions. So lets start it now. Be a watcher of yourself.

This singer was amazing who said,

"Every breath you take

every move you make

I'm watching you"

Do the same for yourself.

Have a wonderful day!

You may also visit the site http://www.oshodhara.com/ for samadhi programmes.

Love, light and Annanda

Mansy

No comments: